Paper towel tubes!! And it cost absolutely nothing to make because I had all the supplies on hand!
Now you can make one too with this quick picture tutorial.
1. Save up two paper towel rolls. (If you have kids this should take, oh 2 days tops)
2. Flatten out the tube and then invert one side so you have a heart like shape.
3. Cut the tube into roughly equal parts.
4. Round out the sharp points so you have nice heart shaped pieces.
5. Spray the cut out heart pieces with spray paint of choice. While the paint is still wet liberally apply glitter.
6. Use hot glue to piece together wreath.
7. Adjust as you glue so that you have a round wreath shape when finished.
8. The finished wreath is on the small side so I decided to add another row of hearts.
The additional row of hearts was a last minute decision so I had to go back and paint & glitter the hearts before they were glued to the wreath. But the results were worth it!
Thanks for visiting!
Craft Earth Day Linky